I am looking for a specialist who knows anything about gravitational leg ulcers and how to treat them or cure them?

Wound Clinic. Look for a wound clinic where these type of ulcers are treated routinely. Wound clinics are typically multispecialty and you can get the input of doctors from different specialties on your particular case. Ask you local hospital for help in finding one.