Is it possible to have varicose veins on your vulva that burst open!?

Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology
In brief: Unlikely
I agree with dr king it is extremely unlikely that varicose veins on vulva burst.
At the time of delivery it could happen. Also they veins could bleed if they were cut by shaving or other grooming.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Thomas Wright
In brief: Doubtful
Varicose veins of the vulva are sometimes seen during pregnancy or afterwards due to valve failure in the ovarian vein.
I have never heard of one rupturing (unlike varicose veins of the leg, which do occasionally rupture). They can be treated, usually by an interventional radiologist treating the underlying problem with the ovarian veins.

In brief: Doubtful
Dr. Robert WorthingtonKirsch
Dr. Robert WorthingtonKirsch
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Not likely
I agree with dr. W-k.
It is extremely unlikely. At the time of delivery, it is remotely possible that a vulvar vein could open with the pressure of pushing and the baby's size but, even then, it rarely ever happens. I am not aware of it ever happening outside of the time of delivery.

In brief: Not likely
I agree with dr. W-k.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Gynecology
In women who have severe varicoses, the veins can burst open.

Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham