I need to know who is the specialty to treat deep venous thrombosis maybe a vein doctor?

Your primary care. physician is the best place to start either for treatment or referral. The overwhelming majority of DVT's are managed with medication only. When invasive intervention is needed, vascular and interventional radiologists have the most experience with the types of treatments commonly required. In very rare cases requiring open surgery, you may need to see a vascular or general surgeon.
Vascular Surgeon #1. The specialty that is considered to be best qualified in the managment of DVT is a vascular surgeon. They can not only provide radiology interpretation & medical management for the condition, but they can also provide all the potential interventional options for the condition including catheter based thrombolyis, open surgical thrombectomy, venous angioplasty or stenting, & long-term PTS therapies.
Don't forget. Interventional radiologists are experts in vein disease also. See sirweb.Org.
Vascular Surgeon. See a vascular surgeon. They are able to best diagnose and treat problems related to veins and arteries. To see if your surgeon is board certified in vascular surgery visit www.Abms.Org. Some other specialties also treat venous disease quite well, but if you ultimately have a complication that requires open surgery they will have to call a vascular surgeon to fix it.