Anybody knows about DVT, deep venous thrombosis, and how to get the clot out of your leg?

Dvt. Treatment consists of blood thinners Heparin initially, and warfarin or Coumadin for a period of time dependent on initial clot location and if a pulmonary embolism is present. The clot will resolve with time in most people. To aid the situation a compression stocking would be helpful. Also id=s there a family history of thrombosis as that may raise the question of hyper coagulation.
Vascular Surgeon. See a vascular surgeon. They are able to best diagnose and treat problems related to veins and arteries. To see if your surgeon is board certified in vascular surgery visit www. Abms. Org.
Don't forget. Interventional radiologists are experts at venous lysis also. See sirweb. Org.