Will I ovulate while on femara (letrozole)?

Most likely. Femara is the brand name for the drug letrozole, which is an aromatase inhibitor. This kind of drug blocks production of estrogen, making the body think it should create a surge of hormones like those that prompt ovulation. Letrozole is sometimes used in women being treated for infertility to induce ovulation. In post-menopausal women, ovulation will not occur, and Letrozole has other uses.
Femara (letrozole) ovulation. Gemara can actually cause ovulation in pre-menopausal women who are trying to get pregnant. It is used to treat estrogen receptor positive breast cancer in post-menopausal women.