What would happen if someone mixed femara (letrozole) with human growth hormones?

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Well, it depends on

Your age. If Femara (letrozole) ( the brand name for letrazole, a class of drugs called aromatase inhibitors) is used while your growth plates are still open, it may enhance your final adult height as shown in several european studies.
The benefit of combining in adults is not known.

In brief: Well, it depends on

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Michael Engel
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Interesting question

I was surprised to find your age listed as 52yo, as growth hormone is generally reserved for younger patients with growth potential.
Letrozole (an aromatase inhibitor with antiestrogenic activity) has been used to potentiate the effects of hgh in treating short stature prior to growth plate closure, and some have reported benefit, but the issue remains controversial. I would discuss with your dr.

In brief: Interesting question

Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Michael Engel