Can you diagnosed abdominal aortic aneurysm with a stethoscope w/o x-ray?

No. Physical exam can tell if there pulsatile mass in the abdomen but can miss a lot of aneurysms. Listening with the stethoscope does not help. You need a screening duplex ultrasound. Plain abdominal x-ray is not very helpful unless to much calcium in the aortic wall can suggest an aneurysm.
Indirectly. The best ways to diagnose an abdominal aortic aneurysm are by ct scan or ultrasound. However, in a thin person, one may palpate a pulsatile mass in the upper mid-abdomen or hear with a stethoscope a bruit, which is turbulent flow within a blood vessel.