What are remedies if you have leaky gut syndrome?

Dr. Liesa Harte
In brief: Leaky gut diet
I recommend you follow an elimination diet for at least a month.
Stop sugar, soy, sweeteners, dairy, eggs, gluten, peanuts, and citrus. After a month, if you want, you can reintroduce one food at a time no more often than a new food every 4 days or so in order to see which foods might be making your condition worse

In brief: Leaky gut diet
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: None
Leaky gut syndrome is not an established medical diagnosis therefore there is no established medical treatment.

In brief: None
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Jill Carnahan
Find an MD trained in functional medicine. This is a real syndrome as described by Dr Fassano in the gastroenterology literature and may be connected to conditions such as eczema, food allergies, and even autoimmune disease. There are various methods to test and treat these kinds of imbalances in the gut. http://doccarnahan.blogspot.com/2012/04/leaky-gut-syndrome-linked-to-many.html