What is the best cure for eczema on and around the eyelids, besides hydrocortisone cream?

Calcineurin Agents. Calcineurin inhibitors are often prescribed as an alternative to topical corticosteroids or when other treatments have failed or lead to unwanted side effects. Unlike topical corticosteroids, topical calcineurin inhibitors do not thin the skin and can be applied to sensitive areas, such as the face and eyelids, where corticosteroids are avoided.
Allergy? Also helps to use vaseline or aquaphor to help moisturize around the eyes. Need to stop cosmetic or other products being used around the eyes until the rash resolves. Possibly may involve allergic reaction to a cosmetic or eye product.