I have an allergic skin rash. Can hay fever give rashes?

Usually not. "hay fever" refers to the sneezing, itching and nasal congestion of allergic reactions to pollens, most commonly to the weed pollens and molds that are common during the time of year that hay is being harvested. Only in the most exquisitely allergic do these reactions cause rashes. Allergic rashes are very difficult to diagnose; see an allergist or dermatologist for help with this.
Possible. While other symptoms of hay fever are traced to breathing pollens and other allergens, hay fever can often be traced to allergens coming in direct contact with the skin. If you are working in the yard, for instance, you may be touching various pollens in flowers or plants. Have it evaluated by your doctor.
No. Hay fever is more of alleric rhinitis.Pt have sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, but alllergic skin rash present with a rash that pt is allergic to-canbe from foods, lotion or anything that come to contact.