What are my treatment options for endometriosis other than birth control or surgery?

Endometriosis. Adecuate resective surgery plus Lupron should be your first option. Other medications like progesterone, danazol, aromatase inhibitor drugs, Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud can be options for treatment.
Several. Other medications may help such as Norethindrone acetate, aromatase inhibitors, and Lupron (leuprolide) injections. Often times a medicine works for a certain time and then another one is required. Sometimes atypical medicines such as Gabapentin can help pain. Exercise and even acupuncture can be very useful.