Does endometriosis have symptoms?

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology

In brief: Endo

The most comon symptom is severe dysmenorrhea or pain with menses that is not relived by use of nsaid's and or bcp for more than 3 mo.
Fatigue, painful intercoures, pain with bowel movements, bloating around ovulation and menses are other comon nonspecific symptoms.

In brief: Endo

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Robert Albee
• Dysmenorrhea • Pelvic pain • Lower abdominal or back pain • Dyspareunia • Dyschezia, often with cycles of diarrhea/constipation • Bloating, nausea and vomiting • Inguinal pain • Dysuria • Dyspareunia
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Infertility

I agree with the last answer. I'll add that 40-65% of women without pain but with infertility turn out to have endometrisis as well.

In brief: Infertility

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore