What can I take to help me clear myself of a mosquito allergy?

Dr. Luis Matos
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Prevention is best.

Some have used a daily supplement of vitamin b6 100mg or a b complex with b6(thiamine) to help as a natural repellant.
Now to get rid of the reactions, some have effectively used allergy immunotherapy. See an allergist-immunologist who may be able to help you. I used it in the past on several patients with good results. See this for more info: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/15180354.

In brief: Prevention is best.

Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends...

I am aware of people being hypersensitive or developing pronounced inflammatory responses to a mosquito bit but I am not aware of a true allergy.
If this is true you may require an epi pen and should aggressively use repllannts in the event of potential exposure. Pre injury treatment with Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may help to minimize the effects of a bite but may sedate you. I would meet with an allergist first.

In brief: Depends...

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Adam Smith