Can prolonged usage of android (methyltestosterone) phones and laptop lead to health problems due to exposure of rays, etc. I'm 19 n I sit 7 hrs wid my gizmos...?

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
In brief: Million $ question
The best we can sayfor now is.
...We don't know. There is no evidence, so far, that the radiation produced by cellphones and other eletronic equipments produce health problems.

In brief: Million $ question
The best we can sayfor now is.
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Cannot
Absolutely eliminate risk, think about it.
We have had cell phoes and now i-products and handhelds of many handhelds. The dose would be to skin mostly, but some sages have postulated brain tumors. Where is the facts? Increased incidence? While there is no.

In brief: Cannot
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Eric Weisman