Day 10 of cycle right ovary is 2.2 l x 1.38h x 2.24w left ovary 3.87l x 2.01h x 4 w with 7 mm dermoid appearing cyst and a1.8 x 1.5 x 1.99 simple cyst is my left ovary considered enlarged and should I worry this is ovarian cancer?

Pathology
In brief: Just watch it 4 now
The large majority of women in their 40s have a couple of simple cysts, and little dermoids are familiar and commonplace.
If the radiologist is confident and your gynecologist agrees it's probably a dermoid, then just watch it -- risk of waiting is less than risk of surgery. Glad you are taking a proactive approach to your health, and thanks for a thoughtful question.

In brief: Just watch it 4 now
Dr. Ashok Mehta
In brief: Pcos
She should get tested for poly cystic ovarian syndrome, which can cause weight gain and facial hair.

In brief: Pcos
Dr. Ashok Mehta
Dr. Ashok Mehta
Dr. Arnon Rubin