A qualified doctor in united arab emirates for nose surgery I have a defect in the nose cartilage with born makes breathing little bit uncomfortable?

Try this. Contact a university medical school and see who is on their ENT faculty. Look to see who was trained in the United States or great britain and who does nasal surgery. That is your best bet.
Ibrahim Melki, MD. Although not in the uae, dr ibrahim melki, md practices in lebanon. I know him personally, he is well trained, an excellent surgeon and a great physician. I would recommend him highly and would let him operate on me or my family at any time.