I have pain, numbness, tingling and a burning sensation in my feet. What should I do?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Past medical history

The modifying factors (what makes your symptoms better or worse) and your past medical and family histories are quite important as this sounds like a form of neuropathy.
See a foot specialist for a more complete workup.

In brief: Past medical history

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel

In brief: Need more details

To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: Need more details

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal

In brief: Neuropathy

Damage to nerves due to multiple reasons can cause your symptoms.
Check with your pcp.

In brief: Neuropathy

Check with your pcp.
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Neuropathy can happen as a result of trauma, or nerve damage due to the consumption of alcohol or certain medications.
Symptoms can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause in order to get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Bruce Block
Podiatry

In brief: Diabetes?

You may have diabetic neuropathy.

In brief: Diabetes?

You may have diabetic neuropathy.
Dr. Bruce Block
Dr. Bruce Block