Cipro (ciprofloxacin) and fluconazole ok to take together if I have mitral valve prolapse?

Maybe. Both drugs can cause prolongation of the qt which may result in arrhythmias. Consult your doctor for further advice.
Not recommended. These two prolong the repolarization phase of the electrical impulses of the heart (each heart beat has a depolarization and a repolarization phase). This can lead to life-threatening arrhythmias. None of this has anything to do with mitral valve prolapse (mvp) however and whether you have mvp or not plays no role here. By the way, most people with mvp are over-diagnosed and do not have it.