My 3yo boy has been sayin last 2 days hes cold n it's 100+ here n he's been outside to n today he's been pointing to his belly button sayin it hurts ?

Dr. Robert Patterson
In brief: Possibly worrisome
If he is not a complainer, and this is very different for him to say something like this.
..I would worry about his having chills where you can feel cold... I would try to distract him, and gently push on the belly..If he grimaces or indicates it hurts...Go to the er . Why? Well appendicitis often starts with pain around the belly button...Later moving to the right lower quadrant of the abdomen.

In brief: Possibly worrisome
Dr. Robert Patterson
Dr. Robert Patterson
Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: See a doctor
It is always tricky with young children to figure out what is wrong, especially given how inconsistent their descriptions are.
Your family doctor or pediatrician will be quite good at deciphering subtle signs in your description and by examining his abdomen to make sure all is well. It sounds since you are describing chills and abdominal pain it is worth a professional look as soon as possible.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Shontae Buffington