How soon after having a baby can I begin to tan once a week? At a tanning salon

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Increase cancer risk
Regular use of tanning bed has been linked to an increased risk of skin cancer.
With a young child, do you really want to risk it? Tanning also makes your skin age faster, meaning wrinkles start at a younger age. Spray-on tans have none of these risks.

In brief: Increase cancer risk
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Robert Greer
In brief: Don't
I think most of us medical types are not fans of you exposing yourself to a known cancer causing agent.
If you live where there is little sunlight to convert vitamin d an argument could be made but most of us do not need tanning booths for our health.

In brief: Don't
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Jonathan Jassey