Dont know if you know the dr I picked but I am convinced myself I have ovarian cancer I want an oopherectomy I am petrified of surgery is a laparoscopy a big deal?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Find trusted doctor

Before any surgery, i recommend finding a physician you can talk with and be sure to get a good history and exam first.
It is critical to share your fear you have cancer, and say why you are convinced you do.The doctor should ask your perspective, and be open to your real emotions, and the two of you should decide how best to evaluate your problem. Short answer, laparoscopy less invasive than surgery.

In brief: Find trusted doctor

In brief: You need assurence

Getting panic will not help you, you need diagnosis, by recommended tests, some times even laparoscopic examination , if they are all negative you dont have cancer & no one will take your ovaries even if you want .
Take your doctor's advice & do right thing.

In brief: You need assurence

Dr. Adam Levy