What kind of exercices I have to do with my ankle sprain in a second degree?

Dr. Stephen Daquino
Sports Medicine

In brief: Start with Motion

Gentle range of motion exercises first.
Try moving the ankle in every direction it can go. Pretend the big toe is a marker and draw the alphabet in the air. When you have full pain free range of motion you advance to strengthing and balance exercises using resistance bands and balance board. Talk to your doc to plan out a specific rehab schedule for you.

In brief: Start with Motion

Gentle range of motion exercises first.
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Bruce Block
Podiatry

In brief: Stretch

You would want to do range of motion ankle exercises.

In brief: Stretch

Dr. Bruce Block
Dr. Bruce Block

In brief: Several things

Do range of motion in just flexing your ankle up and down and around in circles.
Point your toes to the ground and draw the letters of the alphabet. Pick up a towel with your toes.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine