My legs knees and feet hurt really bad I can barely walk, I use a crutch for my hip but the legs knees and feet are a new pain, would appreciate any answers?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See a physician

Unless you have a previous problem that explains why you need a crutch for a bad hip, that is reason alone to seek medical attention.
The newer joints affected certainly suggests an inflammtory type arthritis such as rheumatoid. At 37, you should not be having these issues and you need to have a full evaluation. Start with your family physician or see a rheumatologist sooner then later.

In brief: See a physician

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Eric Weisman