I have a 2cm ovarian cyst on my left ovary. Was told after last transvaginal sono it shrunk to 1.7. Was told this was not causing my lower left abdominal pain. After colonoscopy done to rule out any issue I have ibs. My question is, if this is in no way o

In brief: How old are you?
In a menstruating female a small cyst that is diminishing in size is good and normal.
Your doctor is observing and right thing to do, cause of your pain may be due infection in tube, endometriosis, adhesion s etc only your md can tell you.

In brief: How old are you?
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: What question?
I dont understand your question exactly.
What i can tell is that a 2 cm cyst should not cause any pelvic pain . It s probably a folicle, when ovulation occurs it breaks and release small amount of blood which can be painfull.

In brief: What question?
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine