Went on vacation and started feeling achy with a mild sore throat. The next day I developed a non itchy rash that started on my chest and then to back . It has been 10 days now. No rash but I still feel achy?

Dr. Terence Grogan

In brief: Could be a virus

If overall you feel you are getting better but still feel achy and not quite 100%.
You may need just a little more time. If achiness and fatigue persist more then the next week i would consult your doctor

In brief: Could be a virus

Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Many possibilities

A viral illness would be the first conclusion.
However we need to consider a variety of other infectious to noninfectious illnesses to help clarify that answer. Your evaluation will try to clarify.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian