Mom got out hospital 30ds ago, w psychi. Req. I admin 200mg of geodon (ziprasidone) n not working. Is the med lost its effect, wht else can I do as dr says wait mor?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: High Geodon (ziprasidone) dose
It depends on what you mean by "geodon not working"? The maximum daily dose of Geodon (ziprasidone) is normally 160 mg, divided into 2 doses/day.
You don't say how you're giving this 200mg. Your mom needs to see the prescribing psychiatrist again very soon to review what's going on. If this psychiatrist will not see her, you need a second opinion and a better evaluation of her symptoms, medical condition, etc.

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Eric Weisman