Two days after ovultion whin I wiped it was light pink kinda red next day it was brown and now its white brown what could this be my period was june 9?

Dr. Martin Fielder
In brief: Common
It isn't unusual on occasion to have some spotting around the time of ovulation.
If it continues monthly for 3 or more months, see your gyn.

In brief: Common
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. PAUL EUN
In brief: Could be normal
Some women will have light spotting around the time of ovulation due to temporary drop in estrogen level.
Your spotting could be explained by this. You would not start your period two days after ovulation. However, see your gynecologist if you continue to have spotting.

In brief: Could be normal
Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. Jane Van Dis