I need a rheumatologist in michigan, that seen cases of stills d n knows how to treat it.Im 23, f diag. 6mo ago n so far nothing works?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: There are excellent

There're excellent rheumatologists in michigan please contact the american college of rheumatology.

In brief: There are excellent

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Difficult

In my clinic stills disease is one of the hardest diseases to get control of.
With that said, with trial and error most patients have gotten under good control. We have used obviously Prednisone but after that agents such as methotrexate, Imuran cellcept, (mycophenolate mofetil) enbrel, remicade, Humira have been tried. This list does not include all the drugs I have used. Check acr website for other rheumatologists.

In brief: Difficult

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Jonathan Jassey