What is bronchial cardiomiosis?

In brief: Please ask again
Bronchial cardiomiosis is a term unfamiliar to me.
Bronchial refers to the large and medium sized air passages that carry air towards the deeper parts of the lungs. Cardio refers to the heart. Miosis means the pupil in the eye is getting smaller. There is a word "cardiomyositis", which means inflammation of the heart. Cardiomyositis is caused by infections or other diseases, and damages the heart.

In brief: Please ask again
Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology
In brief: Nocardiosis?
I'm not sure if you mean bronchial nocardiosis, which is an infection caused by a bacterium called nocardia.
It can lead to severe, pneumonia-like infections that can be fatal and are difficult to treat. Often this is found in patients with weakened immune systems, such as in aids, steroid use, and organ transplant recipients.

In brief: Nocardiosis?
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm