I recently came to know that I am over possessive about my girl... I often doubt her .. I would think of 101 things if she didn't call me or reply me back .I want her to be with me always.. If I come to know that shes free n NT callin me id freak out.. W

Dr. John Washburn

In brief: Seek counseling

Basically, you're describing poor self-esteem and a feeling of low worth.
You're not confident in what you can offer so you tend to fear being rejected or abandoned. This is common among people who are overly jealous, dominating, possessive. It's great that you recognize this as a problem for you to deal with. Now, you should seek counseling to help you cope and better deal with it.

In brief: Seek counseling

Dr. John Washburn
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. Claude Parola

In brief: Trust

If you love someone , you have to learn to trust that person , specially if she does not give you any reason to be suspicious of infidelity, talk to her, explain to her your feeling and also lack of self confidence may be a reason of this behavior.

In brief: Trust

Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Jonathan Jassey