Hello :) I have problem with my left knee. It hurts me while driving or sitting in the back. What it could be? Please help :)

Dr. Terence Grogan

In brief: Stress on the joint

It might be that when you are driving or sitting in the back seat of the car the way your knee is positioned may be putting strain on the joint.
If this the only time you have problems with your knee i doubt it is arthritis at your age. Try being aware of how your sitting and what position your knee is in and try changing the position of your leg. Consult you dr if this does not help.

In brief: Stress on the joint

Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz