How to maintain my mental health for it to be more active with healthy mind and healthy thinking? Is it helpful to make a fixed timetable lyk when I should getup, about my workout, meditations, when to sleep etc?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Healthy

Absolutely. A healthy body creates a healthy mind.
Diet, exercise & stress innoculation are parts of healthy lifestyle, along with holistic approach such as meditation, yoga, and plenty of outdoor activities.

In brief: Healthy

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Bassam Amawi
I agree with Dr . Ali ، healthy diet , excersize at least 30 miniutes /day, decreasing stress level and refraining From illicit drug
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Accomplish Something

Pursuing goals and engagement in life are associated with greater satisfaction in life.
Having a schedule and sticking to it allows some people to become more involved with challenges that allow them to grow and to enjoy that process. Leaving many aspects of your life up to chance could decrease one's sense of accomplishment, which is also important to happiness. But some flexibility is good too!

In brief: Accomplish Something

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Eric Weisman