Or help me with dermotilliamania in my area in va. No one accepts my insurance va. Premiere and don't know what else to do? No money for help!

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Glad You Want Help
I think it is great that you are seeking out help for this problem. I am not able to give you a specific name of a provider that might be able to help, but it is likely that you would receive benefit from a combination of medications and therapy.
Also, you might check out the following web site, which has a support group for dermatillomania - www.Experienceproject.Com.

In brief: Glad You Want Help
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Help
Schedule appointment with your local csb & they can make referral.

In brief: Help
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Shontae Buffington