Have back pain that goes from the bra strap to bottom of rib cage. Make it hard to get in and out of bed, pain can be so bad.?

Back strain. People who strain their back are surprised at how severe and sharp the pain is. I have experienced this myself on two occasions. The symptoms from a back strain will improve in time. Rest, otc meds for pain, gentle stretches, massage, body work, etc can all help. Work on core strength once the pain is gone. www.spine-health.com/conditions/lower-back-pain/pulled-back-muscle-and-lower-back-strain.
See your doctor. You don't mention whether there was any strain or injury. If the pain is over the spine it could be from infection, disc disease, arthritis, an osteoporotic fracture (unlikely at age 39) or other causes. Pain in the muscles on the sides is usually caused by a strain, overuse, or sometimes a kidney stone. At any rate, if it is hurting you this much some investigation is warranted!