I had my period may 23, had sexual intercourse june 4 and 6, spotted just a little just when I whiped on june 13, I am now 12 days late two neg tests!?

Dr. Robert Lutz

In brief: See your doctor

You may still be pregnant i would suggest a blood test as well as see your doctor.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Ovulation

Most of the time, this indicates that ovulation did not occur and the menstrual period may be late or skipped altogether. Occasionally a cyst develops on the ovary that does not resolve or may bleed within the ovary and cause cramps.
The signs and symptoms are from hormone production by the ovary. If a cyst develops, they resolve about 97% of the time. If not resolved, may require treatment.

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Marsha Davis