They put me on fluvoxamine 50 mg this is my 2 month into it and I started to studder is this something I need to worry about? ?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Rare Possibility
I have rarely heard of stuttering being related to the use of medicines like fluvoxamine, although if it is related to the medicine i would have thought that it would have occurred more quickly after starting the medicine.
It would be good for you to discuss this with your prescribing provider and decide on a further course of action. I would encourage you to not be overly worried about it.

In brief: Rare Possibility
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Stuttering
Has been reported with Luvox (fluvox (fluvoxamine)amine) but rare.
Are you taking any other medications with luvox (fluvoxamine)?. Talk to the prescribing physician.

In brief: Stuttering
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali