So my acne recently flared up and I haven't had clear skin for over a month now i've tried using clindamycin, benzaclin, (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide) but they don't seem to work?

Pathology
In brief: Next level
Ask your physician whether it is appropriate to add to your treatment regimen a topical treatment that includes both Clindamycin and a retinoic acid derivative, and begin an oral antibiotic.
Since you're male, consider tetracycline 250 mg twice a day -- it kept me reasonably clear for 25 years. Good luck -- today all acne can be treated effectively.

In brief: Next level
Dr. Louis Krenn
In brief: Options
There are several other options for treating acne including different topical treatments and some oral medications you can try.
The specific treatment depends on the type of acne you have. Your physician can evaluate your acne and recommend the correct treatment for you which may actually be a combination of different medications.

In brief: Options
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Arnon Rubin