My pelvis bone was recently pivoted & rotated due to a wreck. I've had 2 months physical therapy &my doctor won't have my neck, back seen? It killsme

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See below
Probably time for your doctor to consider referral to a specialist for further evaluation.
A physiatrist (specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation) could help.

In brief: See below
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine
In brief: Find a doctor
If you are symptomatic in your neck and back then seek an orthopedic surgeon or preferably an orthopedic spine surgeon.
Ask your insurance companies to provide a list of doctors in your area. Worse case scenario go to the emergency room. Good luck.

In brief: Find a doctor
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine