I have a bad case of depression how can I get rid of it without pills? Or seeing a doctor ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Human Partnership

You tell us that you don't want to see "a doctor, " but if you have "a bad case of depression" you really do need to see someone.
There is no substitute for a healing partnership, where one can be heard and understood. I have never seen the answer to depression lie in medication or procedures alone, since they are provided in a human context. Psychotherapy can do a lot, and i hope you'll try it.

In brief: Human Partnership

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Louis Krenn

In brief: Counseling

You could try counseling.
Studies suggest that counseling can be as effective as medication in treating depression. However, if your symptoms worsen you should see a physician and seek additional treatment.

In brief: Counseling

You could try counseling.
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Several things

Exercise 20 to 30 minutes per day about every other day; get enough sleep - usually between 6 and 8 hours per night; eating a balanced diet - see a dietician if necessary; develop or maintain healthy human relationships, consider getting a pet; engage in pleasant events at least once per day.
These are things a person can do on their own to help work through depression. Also consider therapy.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen