I haven't had my period this month but have has two negative pregnancy test, can I still be pregnant

Dr. Louis Krenn

In brief: Possibly

Depending on the timing of the tests, yes could still be pregnant.
Most over-the-counter tests are now accurate after a missed period, but some women do not have positive urine pregnancy tests early on. You could try another test using the first morning urine, this helps to concentrate the pregnancy hormone. You could also visit your physician and have a blood pregnancy test done.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Not likely

The pregnancy test is very sensitive.
All you need is 4 days of pregnancy and test it s positive. You already did 2 i presume at least some days apart so i think its highly unlikely that you are pregnant.

In brief: Not likely

The pregnancy test is very sensitive.
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Jane Van Dis