What is considered the safe daily dose of calcium supplement?

Dr. Robert Lang
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Depends
There are recommendations for calcium intake based on sex and age.
It is safe only to supplement up to the recommended intake if your diet is insufficient in calcium for your sex and age.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Charles Glassman
In brief: Calcium supplement
I feel more important is vitamin d and if you keep your level around 50 and take vitamin k along with it then you should not take more than 500 - 1000mg daily.
But i usually don't even recommend supplementing. Calcium supplementation may lead to calcium depositing where it doesn't belong.

In brief: Calcium supplement
Dr. Charles Glassman
Dr. Charles Glassman
Dr. Marsha Davis