I have itchy bumps on elbows and knees. What could it be?

Rash. Any skin condition is difficult to identify without seeing it or having more history. What does it look like?Is it red?Flad/raised? Etc. It could be that your knees have come into contact with something and is showing an allergic reaction. Could be eczema or psoriasis or skin rashes can sometimes be a sign of something going on internally. Best to have a doctor take a look and take a full history.
Many possibilities. There are many things that could cause the skin to itch. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.