I've been taking cipro for a few days and it's giving me terrible heartburn. I'm already on Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) for my acid reflux. Is there anything I can take?

See below. Sadly the calcium/magnesium/ aluminum in most antacids interact with Cipro (cipro (ciprofloxacin)floxacin) & make it less effective. Taking the Cipro (cipro (ciprofloxacin)floxacin) with full glass of water a couple hours after a meal may lessen its heartburn effect. An h2 blocker like Zantac /axid/pepcid (not the forms with antacid included) may be added to your regimen to cover the additional heartburn while you're on cipro (ciprofloxacin). Don't lie down after Cipro (cipro (ciprofloxacin)floxacin) dose.
Other antibiotics. There are other antibiotics but it depends on what you are being treated for. Check with your doctor and they will change to something you can tolerate.