Have an infection in my gut was released from the hospital but everything I eat goes threw me litterly had rice then had bm and rice in toilet why?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Vomiting

Is important to see pcp in the morning.
A more detail information and re-examination is important. Try to eat ice chips, popscicles, chicken broth very slowly. You need fluids. Food is not important for now. Fluids, fluids, slow and steady. Hopefully they gave you something for nausea and or vomiting to take at home. If not, call doctor on call, and see pcp in am. Er if not able to keep fluids.

In brief: Vomiting

Is important to see pcp in the morning.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Peter Kurzweil