I have been getting frequent headaches followed by severe light headedness I had my blood pressure/sugar and oxygen levels tested all came back normal?

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Concerning

Please see your doctor soon (like monday - tomorrow).
This is concerning although it could be many things. It could be migraines but it could also be increased pressure in the head (intracranial pressure), a hormone imbalance (usually the stress hormones), a thyroid issue, a blockage in an artery in the neck, infection, or something else.

In brief: Concerning

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology

In brief: Hmmm not sure

Any other neurological symptoms? Ask your doc if they think you need brain imaging? Do not get a ct.
Refuse. I say this because if the ct is neg you will get an mri. If you get an MRI and it is neg you will be done. No need for ct. Even if the ct is positive you will get an MRI to follow. So why waste money and get the ct?

In brief: Hmmm not sure

Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: HEADACHE

There are many causes of headache.
Primary headache disorders are migraine, cluster, tension type. Secondary headaches are associated with intracranial, extracranial, systemic disorders and drugs or toxins. Just by lacking sleep and visual problems, you will have headaches. So please be checked if headache is persistent. Sometimes you might need a ct scan or a neurology consult.

In brief: HEADACHE

There are many causes of headache.
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Shontae Buffington