I have been getting frequent headaches followed by severe light headedness I had my blood pressure/sugar and oxygen levels tested all came back normal?

Dr. Touraj Shafai
In brief: These are ominous sy
These are ominous symptoms and may be due to an intracranial lesion.
It is best to see your physician to evaluate for possible cranial lesion, such as a tumor, aneurysm or pseudotumor cerebri.

In brief: These are ominous sy
Dr. Touraj Shafai
Dr. Touraj Shafai
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Concerning
Please see your doctor soon (like monday - tomorrow).
This is concerning although it could be many things. It could be migraines but it could also be increased pressure in the head (intracranial pressure), a hormone imbalance (usually the stress hormones), a thyroid issue, a blockage in an artery in the neck, infection, or something else.

In brief: Concerning
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Eric Weisman