Why does the foot doctor keep answering questions that aren't podiatry related with "not a podiatry ? See your doctor"?

In brief: Sorry
I will just skip them.

In brief: Sorry
I will just skip them.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
In brief: Foot doctors
Many foot doctors can answer general medical questions and questions that relate to foot and ankle problems.
However, if there is a specific question that is out of the Podiatrist's scope, he or she will refer you to ask another speciality or refer you to your Primary Physician. I hope that helps you with your query. At Healthtap we all try to give you the best answer or direct you to get one.

In brief: Foot doctors
Dr. Corinne Kauderer
Dr. Corinne Kauderer
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: I think they thought
They would only get questions in their specialty.
......when we get all questions....

In brief: I think they thought
......when we get all questions....
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Doctors
They don't have to.
They read the question & give advise as to who to consult for that specific problem.

In brief: Doctors
They don't have to.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Unsure
Ignore and move on to next response.

In brief: Unsure
Ignore and move on to next response.
Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Dr. Ali Elkhalil
Podiatry
In brief: Don't read them
You can ignore them and don't read them. Simple.

In brief: Don't read them
Dr. Ali Elkhalil
Dr. Ali Elkhalil
Dr. Marc Foucher
Podiatry
In brief: Good question.
Looks like he is trying to create the impression that he is answering a lot of questions.
Flag his responses as off topic.

In brief: Good question.
Flag his responses as off topic.
Dr. Marc Foucher
Dr. Marc Foucher
In brief: Maybe he
Doesn't quite know how to work the site.
It is a work in progress on their end and our end so patience is needed. I answer plenty of questions that aren't Podiatry related because I know the answers to certain questions pertaining to travel, health, and diet. In some cases, I know more about that than foot problems. "See your doctor, not podiatry" is a bit of a lame way to answer a question though

In brief: Maybe he
Dr. Richard Taddeo
Dr. Richard Taddeo
Dr. David Tobin
Podiatry
In brief: Ask him/her
Ask him/her

In brief: Ask him/her
Ask him/her
Dr. David Tobin
Dr. David Tobin
Dr. Andrea Brand