Why does the foot doctor keep answering questions that aren't podiatry related with "not a podiatry? See your doctor"?

Foot doctors . Many foot doctors can answer general medical questions and questions that relate to foot and ankle problems. However, if there is a specific question that is out of the Podiatrist's scope, he or she will refer you to ask another speciality or refer you to your Primary Physician. I hope that helps you with your query. At Healthtap we all try to give you the best answer or direct you to get one. .
I think they thought. They would only get questions in their specialty.......when we get all questions....
Doctors. They don't have to. They read the question & give advise as to who to consult for that specific problem.
Don't read them. You can ignore them and don't read them. Simple. .
Good question. Looks like he is trying to create the impression that he is answering a lot of questions. Flag his responses as off topic.
Maybe he . Doesn't quite know how to work the site. It is a work in progress on their end and our end so patience is needed. I answer plenty of questions that aren't Podiatry related because I know the answers to certain questions pertaining to travel, health, and diet. In some cases, I know more about that than foot problems. "See your doctor, not podiatry" is a bit of a lame way to answer a question though.