Is it hatmful to use glycerin suppo for my baby everyday to help her in her bowel movement?

Dr. Bryan Levey
Glycerin suppositories are for short term relief of constipation.
I don't recommend using them repeatedly or long term. Talk to your pediatrician about other, healthier ways to relieve constipation.

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
It can be habit forming if used more frequently than every three days.
If baby is comfortable and otherwise making soft stools, then you can wait at least 3 days before needing to help out. Most babies strain and turn red when having normal bowel movements, it is not constipation. If your baby strains for more than 10 minutes continuously or is having hard stools, talk to your doctor.

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Jonathan Jassey