What are liniments that are safe for pregnant for back pain?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Red Liniment
J r watkins natural pain relieving red liniment with camphor and capsicum will sooth and get hot while helping the pain.
Hope this helps, but you will not find safety info on natural products like fda products.

In brief: Red Liniment
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Guy VanDell
In brief: No trials
I don't believe there are any clinical trials on the use of these types of medications in pregnancies, so probably to be on the safe side i would recommend avoiding them. If you have back pain, heating pad and massage are two very good options.

In brief: No trials
Dr. Guy VanDell
Dr. Guy VanDell
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham