I've had a pain in my lower back towatds the side is it my kidney?

See below. Loin pain is a pain described to be in the small of the back like below the rib cage and on either side of the spine, which is the anatomical location of the kidneys any area below that could also come from musculoskeletal pain.If bending reproduces the pain it is likely musculoskeletal.
Maybe. The kidneys are located in the back about the level of the umbilicus and four to five centimeters from the spine on each side. A light pat on the back in this region can confirm if this is kidney pain.